Thursday, December 11, 2008

crazy FOREX stats


I have made a consecutive streak of 116 wins. my last loosing trades was on

Dec. 1st 2008 Why? the trade lasted 7 days with the interest of 1 pips per day. Silly me I never changed the Limit of 3 to how ever many days it took. it was in the USD/JPY SOLD AT 94.36 if i would have set the TP ACCORDINGLY it would be profit. seeing as the USD/JPY is actually at 89.?? something now.

So 218 trades 3 losses. its almost been 1 month since I started. I started trading this account on the 18th of november. Im pretty sure that 98% of traders wish they had a track record of 98.6% profitable trades. lets hope it will last.

Also ingnore the chart part of this, as I made a mistake with my lot size. but now that I look at it, I think that I will continue to trade with 1 full mini lot. I will post the chart anyways just so you can see.

NOTE* ALL PICS ARE CROPPED NOT TAMPERED OR DOCTORED. THESE ARE CHARTS FROM THE METATRADER PLATFORM. THESE RESULTS ARE REAL. THIS IS A DEMO ACCOUNT ! NO MONEY WAS USED ! I WILL CONTINUE TO TRADE DEMO ACCOUNTS TILL I AM 100% CONFIDENT IN MY TRADES AND I HAVE ADEQUETE WORKING CAPITAL TO INVEST. ONLY INVEST MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOOSE. PLACE YOUR OWN TRADES AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOREX AND ALL INVESTMENTS ARE VERY RISKY AND YOU CAN LOOSE MORE THEN WHAT YOU INVESTED. NOTHING ON MY SITE ENCOURAGES YOU TO TRADE AS I DO NOT GIVE ANY SIGNALS OR HINT AT HOW I TRADE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT MY METHOD IS JUST ASK! AGAIN DO NOT TRADE MONEY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOOSE! PLEASE DONT TRADE REAL MONEY TILL YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING! STOP GIVING THE PROFESSIONALS YOUR MONEY BY MAKING LOOSING TRADES! HAHA. Good Luck!

No comments: